Name:
Location: Georgia

Monday, November 20, 2006

So many things to say...

I can't believe it's been two months since I've posted a blog! Lo siento, mis amigos! Well, I guess I can start from late September and work my way through today, November 20, with a list of interesting facts and tidbits.


1. On the night of our 20 week ultrasound, Jeff and I went to a Brad Paisley concert...Lil' Miss BRJ was dancing to the (EXTREMELY LOUD) music almost the whole night. I know this sounds crazy, but to this day, if Carey Underwood or Brad Paisley come on the radio, Baby starts kicking.


2. Week 22- Dad and Lori drove to GA for a visit. Dad got to feel his granddaughter kick for the first time. Lori "showered" us with baby items- clothes, wipes, sleepsacks, bibs...thanks so much for the special gifts!


3. Week 23- Jeff and I went to the cabin with the Waughs and the Martins. We had a fun, relaxing weekend! Baby really kicked for the first time on October 14...this was the first time I could look down at my belly and actually see my shirt (or sweater, as it were) jump. What a neat experience!


4. Week 26- Our Small Group got together for a potluck dinner/Halloween Party. I thought I would incorporate the belly into my costume...(please excuse Farmer Jeff...he's always trying to "milk" his corniness for all it's worth)

We ended up partying like animals :-)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home