Camping


Jeff and I went camping at Amicalola Falls Park with The Martins, Jay C, and Sarah L the first weekend of November. We had a great time...but it was so cold at night! The first night, the temperature must have been somewhere in the mid or upper 20's. Ouch! Although we brought our air mattresses, it was tough to sleep comfortably. The wind whipped across our tents the whole night.
On Saturday, Wayne and Donna C drove up for a visit. We explored a small Primative Baptist Church, took in the view from the Amicalola Lodge, and saw a portion of Amicalola Falls.




During our Sunday morning service, Baby got the hiccups for the first time. It felt like a drum beating rhythmically inside my abdomen- very strange!
On the way home, Jay, Sarah, Jeff and I stopped by Dahlonega and walked around the square. It was a nice ending to a great (but did I mention cold?) weekend.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home